Thursday, June 6, 2013

C4T #1

I was assigned to read and comment on Dianne Krause's blog Dianne's Digital Discoveries Her most recent post, Daily Digital Discoveries 04/17/2013 contained a list of 8 educational books to read about technology. The list was set up as a link which took you to another website which can be found at 8 Education Technology Books Every Leader Should Read. With each book listed was a little summery of what the book was about and what the author of the blog thought about it.
stack of books

Leaving my comment, I first mentioned who I was and that I was assigned her blog for my EDM310 class. I then gave her a link to my blog as well as the class blog. I thanked her for sharing the list of books that are good to read mentioning that I hope to read them someday. I finished by saying how it is great to be educated about technology and how the books seem to be good for teaching us about the new ways of technology.

After no new post from Dianne Krause's blog since the last one, I went and looked at the one most recent since the one above. The next post can be found at Daily Digital Discoveries 04/02/2013. This post contained a link to read about 12 ways to know that you are using photos legally. In this link to these 12 ways, 12 Most Picture Perfect Ways To Ensure You're Legally Using Online Photos each way was talked about. Each paragraph included a clear understanding of what the writer of the blog meant.

In my comment on this post, I quickly mentioned again who I was and that I was in the EDM310 class at South Alabama. I followed by thanking her for sharing the post and mentioning how it was good to know that there is more behind using a picture than we are normally aware of. I closed my comment by saying that it was great to be aware of the ways to legally use pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Grace,
    Good Job on your summary of the assignment. The only thing I can suggest is that you give a little more detail about the links so that your readers know exactly what they will be looking at. Otherwise great job!

    Chasity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Chasity, you need to talk a little more about what was in her post instead of just giving the links. Your summary was very well written though, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "In each paragraph written was given a more clear way of what the writer of the blog meant. " This sentence needs to be rewritten. It is awkward and confusing.

    ReplyDelete